The digital PDF Duck and Swan Applique template pattern works perfectly on kid’s swimwear, t-shirts and wall-mounted art. You’re only limited by your imagination! The template includes outlines for one duck and one swan. Choose one element of the the template or include all shapes for wider coverage.
You can print this digital PDF applique template on A4 or US Letter size paper. The template includes the outline of the shapes required to make this applique pattern. You can print the applique template and trace the shapes onto your own fabrics to make iron-on appliques.
What is included in this applique template?
- A placement guide which shows how the finished applique should look and how the pieces overlap
- A layout showing all applique pieces labelled in the order of placement
- Basic instructions for constructing the applique
- Applique templates for three different sizes – this includes correctly sized shapes required to construct the applique
- Helpful hints for constructing your applique covering fabric selection, applique sizing, stitching, thread selection and more
- You will not receive a finished applique patch. Any photographs show examples of a finished applique and / or its use.
- You will not receive a printed applique template in the mail. You will receive a digital product that you can print in the home or office.
- You will not receive an embroidery file. You will receive a PDF file for printing on a standard home or office computer.
You get three different applique template sizes with this purchase. The sizes are suggestions that will work with our kid’s patterns. Remember, the size of the applique template can be changed to fit your requirements! If you want it larger or smaller you can fine-tune the sizing this by changing your print settings.
What can I use this applique for?
- Perfect for kid’s clothing! You can use this applique template to add a special touch to t-shirts, sweatshirts, dresses, leggings, hats, etc
- Add a cute touch to baby wear including quilts, bibs, blankets, jumpsuits, etc.
- Add something special to school gear including art smocks and library bags
- Framed artwork, scrap books, cards, etc
- You are only limited by your imagination!