Mix knit and woven fabrics together in this versatile style to create an interesting wardrobe staple. The dropped shoulder and the woven split cuff along with the body combination will become a go to garment.
Sliced knit and woven top featuring a dropped shoulder and interesting cuff detail
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Garment Measurements & Fabric Estimate
Pattern Measurements Based On A Size 10
- Bust = 100cm or 39.5”
- Hip = 114cm or 45”
- Dropped shoulder breadth = 45 cm or 18”
- Centre back length = 66cm or 26”
- Sleeve length = 39cm or 15.5”
- Sleeve girth = 37cm or 14.5”
- Top - light Ponte or any fabric with a light stretch component
- Base - any woven (e.g. poplin)
|Fabric Estimate for TOP BODY - cut 2-way on the open|
|Fabric Width||Sizes 4 - 14||Sizes 16 - 22||Sizes 24 - 30|
|148 cm / 58 in||75 cm / 0.9yards||85 cm / 1 yard||120 cm / 1.3 yards|
|Fabric Estimate for LOWER BODY - cut 2-way on the open|
|Fabric Width||Sizes 4 - 22||Sizes 24 - 30|
|148 cm / 58 in||60 cm / 0.9yards||80 cm / 0.9 yards|
Size Chart - CM
|Size||A. Shoulder Breadth (cm)||B. Upper Arm Girth (cm)||C. Bust (cm)||D. Waist (cm)||E. Hip (cm)|
Size Chart - Inches
|Size||A. Shoulder Breadth (inches)||B. Upper Arm Girth (inches)||C. Bust (inches)||D. Waist (inches)||E. Hip (inches)|
|26||18 3⁄4||15 5⁄8||53 1⁄2||46.5||56|
|28||19 1⁄4||16 1⁄8||56||48.5||58 1⁄4|
|30||19 3⁄4||16 5⁄8||58 1⁄4||50.5||61|
|32||20 1⁄8||17 1⁄4||61 3⁄8||54 3⁄4||63 3⁄4|
|34||20 5⁄8||18||64 5⁄8||57 7⁄8||66 7⁄8|
|36||21 1⁄8||18 5⁄8||67 3⁄4||61||70 1⁄8|
Size Conversion Table
How Do I Know What Size I Am?
Choosing your pattern size is the most important step and we will help you determine this with these easy to follow steps.
- When taking your measurements ensure that you take them against your skin and not over clothing. One can wear a comfortable bra and knickers whilst measuring, as this will provide you with the most accurate measurements.
- Tape measure has to sit firmly around the points you are measuring. But be careful not to pull it too tight, as this will give you the incorrect size.
- When measuring circumferences (B, C, D, E) it is important to note that the tape measure must remain parallel to the floor. It is sometimes best to take the measurements in front of a mirror; this will help you see the angle of the tape measure.
- You will only require the basic body measurements to determine your pattern size which is indicated on our mannequin below:
Pattern Format Details
|Printed Pattern - Single-Size|
|Single-size hard copy sewing pattern, mailed to your delivery address.|
More Pattern Formats
|PDF Digital Pattern - Single-Size|
|Single-size PDF sewing pattern download, sent to your email address in multi-sheet/tiled format for printing at home on A4 or US letter size paper AND single-sheet/wide format for printing at a copy shop. You get the size you order, PLUS the two closest sizes. Please note that the wide format files are set up for printing on 36" wide (or wider) paper rolls, not A0 paper sheets.|
|Printed Pattern - Multi-Size|
|Multi-size hard copy sewing pattern, mailed to your delivery address.|
|PDF Digital Pattern - Multi-Size|
|Multi-size PDF sewing pattern download, sent to your email address in multi-sheet/tiled format for printing at home on A4 or US letter size paper and single-sheet/wide format for printing at a copy shop. Please note that the wide format files are set up for printing on 36" wide (or wider) paper rolls, not A0 paper sheets.|
For more information on digital patterns click here.