You will love this gorgeous top with its interesting wrapped shoulder detail and the rounded hems. Use your design skills to turn this top into a fashion piece with your mark on it! Why not use a plain knit for the body and sleeves and a woven printed silk for the hem facings, the rounded hem on the sleeve looks wonderful when turned back to reveal a contrast print.
Savannah Knit Top Multi-Size
Great basic layering piece with a point of difference
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Garment Measurements & Fabric Estimate
Patterns Measurement Based On A Size 10
- Bust = 97 cm or 38.5”
- Hip = 105 cm or 41.5”
- Shoulder breadth = 38 cm or 15”
- Centre back length = 65 cm or 25.5”
- Main fabric: Wool Jersey, Jersey, light sweater knit, light Ponte
- Contrast hem facings: Silk, Voile or a printed knit
|Fabric Estimate - for complete top, cut 2-way|
|Fabric Width||Sizes 4 - 18||Sizes 20 - 26||Sizes 28 - 30|
|148 cm / 58 in||175 cm / 1.9yards||225 cm / 2.5 yards||250 cm / 2.75 yards|
|Contrast facing (optional)|
|Fabric Width||All Sizes|
|148 cm / 58 in||30 cm / 0.35yards|
Size Chart - CM
|Size||A. Shoulder Breadth (cm)||B. Upper Arm Girth (cm)||C. Bust (cm)||D. Waist (cm)||E. Hip (cm)|
Size Chart - Inches
|Size||A. Shoulder Breadth (inches)||B. Upper Arm Girth (inches)||C. Bust (inches)||D. Waist (inches)||E. Hip (inches)|
|26||18 3⁄4||15 5⁄8||53 1⁄2||46.5||56|
|28||19 1⁄4||16 1⁄8||56||48.5||58 1⁄4|
|30||19 3⁄4||16 5⁄8||58 1⁄4||50.5||61|
|32||20 1⁄8||17 1⁄4||61 3⁄8||54 3⁄4||63 3⁄4|
|34||20 5⁄8||18||64 5⁄8||57 7⁄8||66 7⁄8|
|36||21 1⁄8||18 5⁄8||67 3⁄4||61||70 1⁄8|
Size Conversion Table
How Do I Know What Size I Am?
Choosing your pattern size is the most important step and we will help you determine this with these easy to follow steps.
- When taking your measurements ensure that you take them against your skin and not over clothing. One can wear a comfortable bra and knickers whilst measuring, as this will provide you with the most accurate measurements.
- Tape measure has to sit firmly around the points you are measuring. But be careful not to pull it too tight, as this will give you the incorrect size.
- When measuring circumferences (B, C, D, E) it is important to note that the tape measure must remain parallel to the floor. It is sometimes best to take the measurements in front of a mirror; this will help you see the angle of the tape measure.
- You will only require the basic body measurements to determine your pattern size which is indicated on our mannequin below:
Pattern Format Details
|Printed Pattern - Multi-Size|
|Multi-size hard copy sewing pattern, mailed to your delivery address.|
More Pattern Formats
|PDF Digital Pattern - Single-Size|
|Single-size PDF sewing pattern download, sent to your email address in multi-sheet/tiled format for printing at home on A4 or US letter size paper AND single-sheet/wide format for printing at a copy shop. You get the size you order, PLUS the two closest sizes. Please note that the wide format files are set up for printing on 36" wide (or wider) paper rolls, not A0 paper sheets.|
|Printed Pattern - Single-Size|
|Single-size hard copy sewing pattern, mailed to your delivery address.|
For more information on digital patterns click here.